Hello,

I guess we are all frustrated by the test flakiness

Starting today top 5 cases will be added to Jira bug reports weekly, and those
reports will be labeled as "top flaky".

Below you will find links to already already-created report for this week:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-119429

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-119430

Fixing them will improve the stability of the CI.
I understand that correcting flaky tests is not an easy task - in some cases,
rewriting can be the solution.
If the test is not supposed to be run on a given platform - please use QSKIP
macro functionality. Blacklisting should be the last resort and used only for
short-term test disabling.

You can read more about the test system
here<https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_test_system>, or more about flakiness data
here.<https://wiki.qt.io/Flakiness_information>

We will analyze the effort and inform you about the results.

Good luck!

Anna Wojciechowska

ps

In a rare case if a false report would be created, just feel free to close it
as invalid.