From: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org> on behalf of Volker
Hilsheimer via Development <development@qt-project.org>
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 16:07
To: Jani Heikkinen <jani.heikki...@qt.io>, development@qt-project.org
<development@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 6.7 Feature Freeze
> On 8 Dec 2023, at 15:06, Jani Heikkinen via Development
> <development@qt-project.org> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>  Qt 6.7 Feature Freeze will be in effect today. If your changes are ready and
> approved by the end of today, you can still continue staging those in 'dev'
> over the weekend. The plan is to branch from "6.7" to "dev" on Monday morning
> next week.

Perhaps we should wait with branching off until we have a successful dependency
round completed in dev. Otherwise the CI system will do twice the work to test
the same set of changes in different branches.

>  If your feature isn't ready by the end of today, you'll either need to
> postpone it to Qt 6.8 or request an exception.

If your feature is ready and merged, please remember to update the
whatsnew67.qdoc file in the qtdoc repository as well.

To limit conflicts, use gerrit’s inline editing feature to add your bits to
this change:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdoc/+/524057

Volker