On 16.12.23 10:20, apoenitz wrote:
> Recently there were two serious regression on the Qt side due to "just using
> string views" (which would also be formally permitted), and I've seen now a
> patch that changes a map to a hash to avoid part of the porting "work" to the
> new comparison scheme that makes that change not quite "mechanical".

Sorry, I am not aware of either, and the lack of specificity in the
above makes it impossible to respond in a meaningful way, so I won't try to.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz <marc.m...@qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B