Dan stop taking the steroids

Since my first visit to e-smith.org, the lists or the forums, _this_ is the most worst insult I ever saw comming from this community. I'm sorry to see these kinds of posts... and feel sorry for the poster.

-HF

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org