> Is this a valid license? for almost everything is GPL, except for the
> how-to itself.

I'm not sure I have the legal knowledge to answer that question, but I'm sure
someone else on the list will. ;-) Usually, any public domain writing I do
(i.e. websites, blogs, etc...) I release under the CC License. There are
different CC Licenses, but this one states...

You are free:

    * to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
    * to make derivative works
    * to make commercial use of the work

Under the following conditions:

Attribution. You must give the original author credit.

Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may
distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.

    * For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license
terms of this work.
    * Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the author.

> Just curious since this was discussed on the list today.

I saw it go by, but I'm no legal expert. I'm sure it will be taken to task. ;0

> Nice work anyway ;-)

Thanks. It's an excellent tool.

--
Noah Genner