Hsing-Foo Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>Please feel free to share your thoughts and contributions on this
>matter. contribs.org is merely trying to create a starting point. If
>something better is requiered by the community I assume contribs.org
>will comply and do what it has always have been doing, serve the
>community.
>
>Again, thanks for your involvement and interest in the upcomming GPL
>release.
>
>Regards,
>Hsing-Foo

I just want to say thanks to the dev team for taking the initiative to get
things organized and started.  I understand the need to get things
"jump-started".  I for one will be patient while you get things under
control....let us know when you're ready.  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
[EMAIL PROTECTED]