On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Charlie Brady wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Jeff Coleman wrote:
>
> > Just fyi, if you hit reply-all on the posts at lists.contribs.org, you will
> > NOT receive duplicates.  The Mailman software is smart enough to cut out the
> > dupes.
>
> That's not possible Jeff. Mailman won't even see replies sent directly to
> the original sender.

I stand corrected. Mailman can parse Cc: and To: headers, and can choose
not to send messages to those recipients. That means that Mailman doesn't
guarantee that everyone on its list is sent a copy of the message, but it
does eliminate dups.

Sorry for misleading you :-)

Mitel Networks Corporation      http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 592 5660 or 592 2122  Fax: +1 (613) 592 1175

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.