On Friday 19 December 2003 18:56, Wayne Bollinger wrote:
> Christmas Greetings Everyone,
>
> Before this list shuts down, I want to express my gratitude to all of
> the Mitel employees who have worked so hard over the years to produce a
> simply amazing product.

I would also like to add my thanks to the SME team at Mitel, and in particular
of going to the effort of doing a proper handover to contribs.org.

I know nothing of Mitel's internal structure or politics, but it is not a
small company and SME is only a small part of it.  It is my assumption
(perhaps I'm being too hard on the rest of Mitel here) that the rest of Mitel
is not very 'open-source aware' and that Charlie, Dan York, Gordon et al have
worked very hard to keep the open-source spirit of SME alive, and I think
they have done a great job.

I believe that they have all acted well beyond the call of duty, and I honour
their efforts and their huge gift to the community.

Seasons greetings too all.

Rasjid.

--
Rasjid Wilcox