On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, David Brown wrote:

> Here's the biggest problem (as has already been stated several
> times): even if we get all the latest up to date RedHat 7.2 packages up
and
> running.

I guess I should read what I post before I post it. :)  What I meant to say
was:

Here's the biggest problem (as has already been stated several times): even
if we get all the latest up to date RedHat 7.2 packages up and running, we
still need masq modules for pptp, ipsec, realaudio, h323, icq, and possibly
more that will work with the 2.4.x kernel.  This is a much bigger challenge
IMHO than simply upgrading SME to a 2.4.x series kernel.  I'm looking into
this, but I've never looked into programming kernel modules, so I assume a
steep learning curve.

David M. Brown
Frick, Frick & Jetté Architects
[EMAIL PROTECTED]