Darrell,

Your prophecy was correct.  The process failed on my system.

Installed dmc-mitel-recoverydisk-0.0.1-1.noarch.rpm
Created disk from Server-manager panel
Inserted all media (floppy, tape, CD)
Shutdown -r now
Type "accept" when prompted (by floppy)
Message:  Boot failed: Please change disks and press any key to
continue...

Repeat, same.

Just letting you know......

-jeff

http://myezserver.com/downloads/mitel/

dmc-mitel-recoverydisk-0.0.1-1.noarch.rpm
dmc-mitel-recoverydisk-0.0.1-1.src.rpm

If it does not work... at least those that try can look at the recovery
disk ks.cfg file and see where I'm going and maybe even offer a solution
or
two.

One of the obstacles to keep in mind is the recovery disk can not launch
any event or action that does not exist on the standard Mitel iso.  For
instance I could easily build a restore-tape-full event.  However since
this
does not exist on the Mitel iso, you can not use any add-on event. Your
stuck with whats on their iso. The only way this could be done is if you
create your own custom iso build or Mitel agrees to add a
restore-tape-full
event and issue an updated iso.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com