On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 08:31:53PM +0000, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> Anybody happen to know Joris van Rantwijk?  I've been trying to contact
> him to find out if he's willing to put the code under a free software
> license and/or hand it over to another maintainer.

I heard from Joris.  He sent me the most recent copy of the code, which
has a statement in the README explicitly saying that it is free
software.

http://workshy.org/download/powerswitch-1.5.tar.gz

Gets my vote as one of the most useful things that could be added to the
core E-smith set-up.

--
Bruce

I unfortunately do not know how to turn cheese into gold.