Folks,

We're just about ready to migrate the Mitel devinfo lists over to
contribs.org.

In the next few days, we'll be bringing up [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
live status and Mitel will be dropping [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please subscribe now to make sure that you don't miss any posts to the list.

You can subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] either by sending an email
to:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or by going to:

http://lists.contribs.org/mailman and clicking on the devinfo link.