On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 04:13:32PM -0500, Courchesne, Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Personally I found e-smith.org easier and faster to use. It did need
> maintenance and updates on contribs and how-to, but it was much faster...
> Just my feeling...
>
> One thing using this mailing list... whi isn't the reply-to header changed
> to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on e-mails... It's a pain to always change the
> To entry when replying and also causes doubles in the list...

The list will cease to exist entirely very soon; it's probably not worth
pulling that (neverending) discussion out of the bag at this point. :-)

A google search for "reply-to considered harmful" and "reply-to
considered useful" will explain the best arguments of both sides; it's
usually safe to assume that a list's policy in that regard was an
explicit decision.

Cheers,

  -Rich

               Systems Administrator, AMC Operations Group
    Mitel Networks, Ottawa, Canada             +1 613 592 2122 (x2513)