HI

I have just done an install of an Mitel Networks server 6.0beta3 box with an
Adaptec 29160/P SCSI Controller card and a Segate STD2401LW DDS-4 20/40Gb Tape
Backup Unit

I have also install Darrell May's Advanced backup contrib and scheduled a
backup job to run at 1am however at 1 am i get an email with the following
error message.

Can't call method "set_prop" on an undefined value at /sbin/e-smith/do_backup
line 44

what i can understand is i am use to getting error messages similar to
this "Backup aborted: No tape loaded"

any ideas?

Merry Christmas :)

Regards