Just a quick comment to point out I was rather roundly trounced and then asked to not discuss this anymore on this dev-list the very last time such a topic came up.

I guess it is "who" makes a comment more than "what is being said" that matters here.

Sigh.....

Bob Finch

Freedom of speech is something our fathers and grandfathers fought for the right to use.

Walk quietly - carry a big stick

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org