On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 12:33:58AM -0400, Gianni Johansson wrote:
> On Friday 30 August 2002 08:57, Matthew wrote:
>
> > > On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 01:57:03PM +0100, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> > > Hi. Newly implemented fproxy functionality allows you to fetch an old
> > > edition of a DBR site, like this:
> > > http://127.0.0.1:8888/SSK@rBjVda8pC-Kq04jUurIAb8IzAGcPAgM/TFE//?date=2002
> > >0817
> > >
> You don't need to change the anonymity filter.  Just add support for a
> date specifier in fproxy that doesn't use any illegal characters, similar to
> to the external checked jump stuff.
>
> e.g.
> http://127.0.0.1:8888/__USE_DATE_20020817__SSK@rBjVda8pC-Kq04jUurIAb8IzAGcPAgM/TFE//
Ugh. The anonymity filter blocks all links, both outlinks and links
within freenet, which have ? in them... this is a problem for several
sites. Can it indicate javascript, or is this just to stop links within
freenet from messing with the fproxy parameters? Can we safely allow ?'s
in external links then?

> Would be the equivalent to your example above.
>
> > We really need the Parser.flex.
>
> It's still in CVS, it just didn't get moved to the new tree after Tavin's
> Datastore merge / cleanup.
>

>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/freenet/Freenet/contrib/fproxy/filter/Attic/Parser.flex?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
Thanks muchly.