On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 09:02:36PM -0400, Gianni Johansson wrote:
> On Saturday 31 August 2002 20:07, you wrote:
< >
> > It's ugly. Really really ugly.
> I don't think it's ugly or I wouldn't have suggested it.  However if you are
> willing to implement it, I don't care how you do it as long as you don't
> change the anonymity filter.

I don't understand what the argument is for filtering out the URL
arguments in the first place. If they can be harmful, then they shouldn't
be URL arguments - after all, a user can just as well be clicking on a
link from a page somewhere else on the web as from a page in freenet.

> You do probably want minute resolution for the DBR time though.

It's already there, Mat just didn't notice. The full form is
YYYYMMDD-HH:MM:SS.

--

Oskar Sandberg