On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 08:48:56PM -0500, Ed Onken wrote:
> It took me a little while to realize that he's probably asking about the
> fact that the insert capability of the old fproxy gateway page is
> gone.  Was this intentional?  Is there any way to force the old fproxy
> gateway page to appear?

No, but we could add the insert functionality back-in under the new GUI
layout.  I simply got the impression that it wasn't really being used,
and thus maybe it would be better if FProxy became a pure retrieval
tool, leaving insertion to other specialized tools like Frost and
fcptools.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Founder & Coordinator, The Freenet Project    http://freenetproject.org/