That looks great!  Some feedback:

At least in my browser there is a lot of space on either side - could
it have resizable width?

The rabbit in the header may need to be a bit more prominent, the thin
dark blue line may not stand out enough against the dark gray
background.

Perhaps change "Contribute" to "Developers".

Ian.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Clément<cvol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> So, only one answer in the buttons thread, I'm a bit disappointed.
>
> However, my girlfriend and I worked on the website, so here is the result (we
> only made the homepage). We used the green button with arrow (it looks quite
> good :) ).
>
> Here is the file (I tried to attach it, but I received a message saying it's
> too big...) : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ynqz24dgt4m
>
> Any comment is welcome (even if it's to say : "Wow you're awesome !1!11" ;) ),
>
> Regards,
>
> Dieppe

Ian Clarke
CEO, Uprizer Labs