On Sunday 20 June 2010 01:53:05 pm Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> I wrote a few Munin plugins for Freenet for my own use:
>
>     http://github.com/avar/munin-plugin-freenet
>
> Here's an example of them in use:
>
>     http://munin.nix.is/nix.is/v.nix.is/index.html#freenet
>
> Maybe they'll be useful to other people too.

Graphs could be VERY VERY useful to developers and testers especially because
they allow easy identification of weird behavior.
IMHO it is a shame that we did not implement them yet :|

I'd appreciate it very much if you continued working on it and made it easy to
set up (if it isn't already? have not checked)... you should write a guide
probably.

Thanks, xor