I lost the week of the 15th to sickness, and I've now completed an
initial implementation of connecting Infocalypse to a Fred plugin, as
well as some cleanup in preparation for midterm review. (July 29th -
August 2nd)

Running `hg fn-connect` with the Infocalypse web UI plugin loaded will
establish a connection between Infocalypse and the plugin. At present
this lets the plugin display a list of directories in which there are
Infocalypse repositories.

I'm not yet happy with the plugin FCP design. Infocalypse sends "Ping"s
which the plugin answers with "Pong"s - these responses are only to make
it easier to handle with lib-pyFreenet because it is best-suited to
messages that come in pairs. Similarly because there is not currently a
clear way for lib-pyFreenet to listen for unsolicited messages from a
plugin, Infocalypse sends "ClearToSend"s to which the plugin responds
with queries.

My Infocalypse patches still only support LessCrappyWebOfTrust pending a
pull request on WoT. [0] Similarly the official version of Freemail v0.2
is not supported because it does not contain changes to IMAP searching
which are present in Zidel's next branch. [1]

If you want to try Infocalypse and the web UI for yourself, the code is
available. [2][3]

Thanks,
operhiem1

[0] https://github.com/freenet/plugin-WoT-staging/pull/17