I'm here on ubuntu 13.04 with openjdk 7. java pathes are set correctly,
ant, maven2 are installed but fred-staging doesn't build. strangely
fred-contrib could be built successfully.

bash output:
http://pastebin.com/GUcCQjhE

the first warning is: [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not
set in conjunction with -source 1.6

when I edit build-clean.xml:227 and remove -target and -source the warning
goes away but all other errors are the same.

I also tried building with openjdk 6, but then the bash output tells me I
should update my compiler and still fails.

I have built freenet successfully before on an other system. What did I
miss here?