On 11/07/2013 02:21 PM, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Anyone interested in finding out what would be needed to make our l10n
> compatible with Transifex, without losing the possibility of anonymous
> contributions of translations?

I've made an account for Freenet, [0] and can add people want to be
maintainers or members. I'd like to go over the English strings for
sanity before requesting translations, but the time frame on that may be
impractical.

Applying anonymously contributed diffs and reuploading the result should
work. I do worry that people who aren't using Transifex are unable to
(directly, they could ask someone I guess) indicate on Transifex that
they're working on it so that others can avoid duplicate work.

[0] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/freenet-1/