On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 03:28:51PM -0400, Benjamin Coates wrote:
> >From Gianni Johansson <giannijohansson at attbi.com>
> [...]
> >>
> >> It's ugly. Really really ugly.
> >I don't think it's ugly or I wouldn't have suggested it.  However if you are
> >willing to implement it, I don't care how you do it as long as you don't
> >change the anonymity filter.
> >
> >You do probably want minute resolution for the DBR time though.
> >
> >--gj
>
> Didn't we go over this some months ago?  I'm having trouble finding it in the
> archives (or even reasonably complete archives at all), but I thought there
> was agreement on something along the lines of
> freenet:ssk at 40rBjVda8pC-Kq04jUurIAb8IzAGcPAgM/[YYYYMMDD]TFE//
>
> I'm not sure about what sort of format we wanted between the brackets, I was
> in favor of just using a java port of getdate (which I have laying around
> here
> somewhere) but I don't know if that went over well or what.
We have implemented /SSK at blah/blah?date=YYYYMMDD[-HH:MM:SS]

([] meaning optional) - a very rigid format, but not a difficult one to
write or to parse. Hopefully we can just unblock ?'s, and this will
just work (or we could only allow certain safe parameters to relative
links, ?date being the main one).

--
Matthew Toseland
mtoseland at blueyonder.co.uk