Also, sometimes I see all the download buttons, like this:

http://img.skitch.com/20090716-bwpb43pdtg6pbedm5i99nkqyq.png

This is in Safari 4 with Javascript definitely enabled.  Using
Javascript for OS detection doesn't seem reliable - better to do it
server-side.

Also, can't we get a better screenshot?  That one really doesn't look
appealing, you can barely make out what it is saying, and that theme
is rather bland :-/

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke