On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Matthew Toseland
<toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
> What bug tracker should we use? Trac? Jira? Lighthouse? Something else?

I vote for  lighthouse.  I've used Mantis, Trac, and Fogbugz, and
Lighthouse is better than all.  It is simple, user friendly, doesn't
impose any particular way of working, and it has a flexible API.

Ian.

> 4. The wikis.
>
> We have a French wiki using MediaWiki and an English wiki using Wikka. It is
> highly unlikely we will find anywhere, free or otherwise, that hosts managed
> Wikka, so we will probably have to convert it to MediaWiki - or start again.
> Again, IMHO it is important to keep existing content as not doing so results
> in significant new work having to be done.

Probably best to go with whatever is the most standard, which is
probably MediaWiki (that is the Wikipedia one, right?).

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke
CEO, Uprizer Labs