Hey!

PFA my_resume.pdf

I'm Prakhar Agarwal from India.

I am looking forward to contribute towards the Freenet Project.

While looking at the proposed ideas, I found Idea (Friend to friend stuff) to
be much appealing to work on this project in GSOC 2014.

I would like to seek your guidance to start off with the initial steps to
work on this and then move forward to carry this project in the upcoming
Summer of Code 2014.Please help in guiding to take this project idea and
work on this so as to make a good and a strong proposal for Gsoc 2014.

video confrencing using webrtc. <http://prakharagarwal2511.appspot.com> here
i have used HTML5 api web rtc in order to enable browser to browser video
conferencing.
On similar grounds i think we could use socket.io to provide real time
services like chatting,file share between two nodes.
some positive feature:
As both the nodes would be connected through the web interface using
 javascript the need to install a plugin is dropped.

The files could be shared exclusively with those whom the user wants to,
hence the privacy is maintained

Regards,

Prakhar Agarwal