Ian Clarke <i...@freenetproject.org> wrote:
> You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree.

That's another grave misunderstanding:
This is not "my" opinion.

The core of it is the opinion of **EVERYONE** in this room,
Nobody wants your forced theft of the project's name,
not even a minority!

And the rest of what I said is also very likely the opinion
of a great majority of everyone who has been taking care
of your project for free for decades.
I know that because I actually talk to them, unlike you.

Learn to read the room.

You're acting like King Joffrey in GoT where he is completely
isolated and proceeds to scream "I AM THE KING!!!", hoping
to get his authority back, even though he has zero.
Someone who has to scream he is the king is **not**.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.