wow, all over a name change!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ian Clarke
  To: devl@freenetproject.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2023 11:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Ongoing harassment

  We're changing the name of the original 23-year-old Freenet software to
"Freenet Classic", and a new Freenet is under development, see:
https://freenet.org/

  A small number of people disagree with this decision and have been throwing a
very immature tantrum about it. They will tire themselves out soon enough.

  See the recent announcement thread on this list for details.

  Ian.

  On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 3:50 PM craig mcgee