Hello everyone,

My name is Zlatin Balevsky.  I was involved in the development of Freenet
sometime around 2001-2003.  I've kept a relatively close eye on what's been
going on since then.

I want to say that I consider Ian Clarke / Sanity a great man, and even
though I've never met him in person, I consider him a close friend.  He
gave me a very good professional recommendation when I was applying for my
job at Lime Wire LLC (you may remember there was a file-sharing P2P program
called Limewire).

Therefore, I fully support Ian's decision to look for an "offensively
racist" domain name.  Ian, do not give up!  It is of paramount importance
that you offend as many people as possible!  You DA MAN!

Thank you for your attention.
Zlatin Balevsky

P.S.  Since I like to practice what I preach, I have a tweet on my Twitter
timeline where I expose some seriously evil things about the Invisible
Internet Project ("I2P" for short).  As you may already guess, I do my best
to offend as many people as possible in the pastebin linked from that
tweet.  I'm not going to post a direct link to the tweet just so I don't
trip some mailing list safeguard.