In the scripts, there are some:

<form action="$xwiki.getURL("${doc.space}.${class}ClassSheet","edit")"
method="post">

and when you render that inside {{velocity}}{{html}}/{{/html}}{{/velocity}},
this is quite a problem because it render the $xwiki.getUrl and then treats
it as wiki syntax and surrounds it with <span>...
and you can't remove the wiki=true because in other part of the scripts,
there is real wiki syntax...

What can we do to go around this?