On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2009, at 10:21 AM, Pascal Voitot wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
> > wrote:

> >> see http://markmail.org/thread/bao6nn5qgmo7w45j
> >>

> > It is quite strange to speak with someone quoting Jira :)
>
> That was a mail thread, not jira. I'm sorry but I don't have the time
> to copy paste all past discussions just for your pleasure or not
> having to read an email thread... ;)

Really sorry about that but I'm also in a hurry looking at several things at
the same time and I just thought I was still in JIRA without looking at the
mail thread behind...For my (p)leasure, I will read it because it seems to
answer my question...

> > Ok Mr. Jira and do you confirm that nobody coded this part which
> > routes the
> > renderer to the plain text renderer when syntax is 2.0?
>
> Hmm... why don't you look at the jira issue? There's a field named
> "status" which shows if the issue has been implemented or not...
> Hint: it says "open". So yes it's not been done...

I can see that but this status doesn't mean that anybody has never tried to
code it...
but you're a bad guy making me a fool like that because you've just modified
the JIRA in the meantime to add the mail thread in case anybody thought I
was not silly enough :):):):)