I have not followed everything about the new skin so my opinion is a bit
late but I look the last proposals and I agree with you, Niels, red & blue
is a bit stressful...
blue, red or orange "pastel" colors are too "tasteless" to make it
attractive also...
Moreover, colibri skin seems quite angular and too bright colors with
respect to white background and dark grey font colors gives me an impression
of not being finished... something under work... you know, something is
missing to make it "sexy" or "pro" depending on what you are looking
for;)... not easy to explain my impression... In fact I wonder whether this
is not simply due to this big background panel with a unique color not too
light, not too dark... Maybe just playing with some nicer borders and some
font color contrasts would make it...
Not an easy work... but let me tell you everything you've already done is
quite nice anyway...

Pascal