Hi, particularly DFC old timers!

I did some digging around and am in contact with Jim Johnson. He is retired in Arkansas, is doing well and sends his best to all. Jim's email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will always remember Jim as a man of great integrity and a deep interest and concern for all components of the biota, as Minck (his major prof.) would both expect and demand. He has offered his library to DFC, and I am working with him on this now.

Phil

Edwin P. (Phil) Pister
Executive Secretary, Desert Fishes Council
P.O. Box 337, Bishop, CA 93515 (for regular mail)
For FedEx or UPS: 437 East South Street, Bishop, CA 93514
(760) 872-8751 [FAX and voice phone]
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Education is what remains after what has been learned has been forgotten." .....B.F. Skinner