All –

The Nevada Department of Wildlife has opened recruiting for seasonal
positions in southern Nevada for summer 2008 with our Native Aquatic Species
and sport fish programs.  There will be two positions based in our Las Vegas
office and two positions in our Boulder City office but work activities will
encompass aquatic habitats throughout the southern half of Nevada.  Each
location has one 3-month and one 9-month term position.  All start in May
2008 with some flexibility in the starting date.  Please see the attached
announcement.  The 9-month positions include full employee benefits after
the first 90 days of employment.  Note that all applications must be
submitted on line, instructions are in the attached announcement.  Also
please note that the recruitment period for these positions ends on March
31.

Thanks for your interest and if you have any questions about the available
positions please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Brian Hobbs at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 702-486-5127 x3310.

Jon C. Sjöberg

Supervising Biologist

Nevada Department of Wildlife

4747 Vegas Drive, Las Vegas NV  89108