Hi,

I'm a Medical Doctor from Sri Lanka and new to DHIS2. I have to design and
Develop a MCH information management system for the Family Health Bureau
(http://www.familyhealth.gov.lk/home.php) as the fimal project of my MSc in
Medical Informatics.

 I just upgraded to DHIS2 2.1. As I can figure out Reporting module has
revolutionized.

1. I want to have user manual for the reporting module
2. Need advice on designing the JRXML template.  Report I'm expecting to
generate contains 8 A4 pages. Shall I design the ONE jrxml template (containing
all 8 pages) or shall I design EIGHT jrxml files for each page of the Report ?
What is the Best practice and What makes the Life easy ?

Thanks,

Subodha.