On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 09:05 +0200, Christophe Ponsard via dia-list wrote:
>     +1 and of course dia looks documented with dia

(please mind the gap between documentation and reality)
>     funny yesterday I was looking after a reference to cite it as open
>     source modelling tool
>
>     (I contributed some templates a long long time ago ;-)
>
>     going to look how it runs in 2020 !

Not as good as I hoped it would by now
Need the courage to tackle Sheets & Objects dialogue which is really the
blocker for using gtk3, then it's fixing all the new warnings and porting all
the python plugins to pygobject/python3
Then I might get round to DiaObject-as-GType
But run it does