Does anyone know of a reason why custom sheets wouldn't load with the
0.87 release? I had a plugin working with 0.86, and the two-day-old CVS
version, and now, I can't get my custom sheet to show up in the toolbar.

I'm supposed to demo this plugin soon, and I'm starting to get nervous.
Any suggestions?

Lennon Day-Reynolds