Errh, from what I remember of Phil's Infinite Museum and the
correspondance we had about it, he uses SnapzProX
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/, which costs $69 only.
Actually, I do too, in theory, thanks to Phil. Actually, I'm still
paralysed by the idea that thi thing is recording my every move on the
screen. But I use it to re-record movies I have captione using MAGpie
http://ncam.wgbh.org/webaccess/magpie/ - until I find a way to have a
folder online where I can put both the captions and the movie, which is
how you are meant to use MAGpie.

Best

Claude

Claude Almansi