What I also find interesting is, we assumed "the person who is using the
system" = to the REAL person who registered for the learning venture. Even if
we have system that is similar to those startracks movies, or very high
security system such as what I saw Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible (1996??)
... where finger prints, palm prints etc. are applied ... that would still not
tell me who is behind the screen.

But I supposed I can borrow REAL BOOKs and not read, and the library might
thing I love that kind of books?

Cindy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]