Hello All
I have been a member of this group, since quiet some time, and there is alot of
discussion on hi-fi topics, thats good as the world has advanced and so are the
good people there.
But my question is that i being a teacher need to take my studnets also in the
advanced age of technology.
But i myself lack a lot of knowledge pertaining to the recent  tech development
the more i want to be techno savvy the more i feel  lack of tech  knowledge,
cant we organise online tutorials/workshops  for  school teachers, who could
work and be more confident in the usage of ICT.
regards

Nasira Gardezi
Senior Trainer & Pre Service Manager
Intel Teach  Program

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/