Dear Namali

I feel your research theme is too generic. What is your scope? Is it
limited to Sri Lanka, Asia, or entire world?  Academic performance at
which stage? Secondary or tertiary?

You will be able to find more info, responses if you break it down to
different aspects of "Impact of Digital Divide on Academic Performance"

Anyway hope following would be useful to you;

http://connect.educause.edu/Library/Abstract/TheDigitalDivideandItsImp/4
6533?time=1225370666

Best regards,

Sameera