Hello everyone!
As part of my Master's thesis at USC Annenberg School for Communication, I
am conducting a study on the way a nonprofit organization's website design
influences donor behavior.

If you have made an online donation to any kind of nonprofit in the past,
then please share your experience by participating to this short survey:

http://usc.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_3CR4Qf8cZTzUhXS&SVID=Prod

All responses are anonymous, and the survey's closing date is March 3, 2009.

I'd be happy to send a summary of the study's results to those who request
it.

Many thanks!!

Diane Faure
Candidate- Master's of Communication Management
USC Annenberg School for Communication
dfa...@usc.edu