Dear Steve,

Cool!

I'd also like to point out that one of my clients is Capitol News
Connection (CNC), which has recently launched the "Ask Your Lawmaker"
initiative (AYL).

One of the questions recently posted for the U.S. Congress is related
to the broadband stimulus issue:

<http://askyourlawmaker.org/questions/do-you-support-using-stimulus-funding-build-fiber-network-infrastructure-connect-our-publi>

I'd like to encourage you, and our other colleagues, to follow the
link, and to vote up the question, if you think it's a good one!

Alternatively, you are very welcome to post questions of your own.  It
will take about one minute to register (it's free), and perhaps two
minutes to post your question on AYL.

Warm regards from Deborah

P.S.  I'm sending a CC to Melinda Wittstock, who is CNC's executive
director, and the brains behind the AYL initiative.

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Technology for the Nonprofit
and Philanthropic Sector
Boston, Massachusetts, USA