www.manhingavillage.org
Manhinga Village Children's home is an orphanage in Rusape, rural Zimbabwe
where i am a volunteer, i have done their publicity for the past three years
and a lot of developments are happening there. The website is helping us a lot
with ideas coming from people across the globe. We are setting up a skills
training centre at the farm to cater for the needs of children who are
finishing high school and cannot find places at universities or colleges
because of below average results. So we want to accomodate them at the Manhinga
Technology Centre. So we are looking for donations of computers...so that we
will start with training on speciallised computer course to these kids and some
from the community, hoping even to make MTC the best computer training
institute in Zimbabwe.

Thanks guys,
There is also a tourism section on the farm and we would be glad to have
volunteer teachers coming to initiate the projects with us.

We once have a farmer volunteer from New Zealand, Bruce Minsen through VSA.org
and he enjoyed the community, hunting at the farm, braaing and the scenic
environs of the farm

For more information go through the village website:
www.manhingavillage.org

Richwell Phinias
e-Marketing Consultant
Dariro Comms
just for today, think big!
website development, graphic design, e-marketing, ict skills training
Website: http://www.dariro.co.zw
Cell: 091 3 222 327