Hello everyone!

I thought the following two calls for participation can interest people on
this list or you could forward it to interested people.

1. OLPCcorps Africa - OLPC is looking for teams of students from all over
the world to participate in a competition for OLPC-related projects in
Africa - deadline March 27: http://www.thinkmacro.org/?p=385

2. ITU: The future of ICTs video contest - For the upcoming World Telecom
Policy Forum (WTPF) the ITU is calling for young people (18-26) to submit
their vision of for the field - deadline March 31:
http://www.thinkmacro.org/?p=388

The links are to entries in my blog where I provide further details about
the two opportunities as well as links to the relevant pages.

Hope you will find this relevant.

Dima