Hello everyone,

I am co-producing a (free) online symposium series with IGI Global and
Elluminate Events that may be of interest to you and your colleagues. The
lead presenter is Ezendu Ariwa. Dr. Ariwa is Editor-in-Chief of the
International Journal of Green Computing (IJGC)
http://www.igi-global.com/journals/details.asp?id=34609 ).

Join us for these sessions:
• Green Computing and Facilities Management (May 21, noon EST)
Ezendu Ariwa

• Green Computing and Healthcare Informatics (June TBA)
Ezendu Ariwa

• Green Computing and Renewable Energy Technologies (July TBA)
Dr. Donald Swift-Hook  (and Ezendu Ariwa)

• Green Computing: What does the future hold? (August TBA)
Zahl Limbuwala (and Ezendu Ariwa)

These will be lively interactive sessions and we anticipate a very
international group of participants. This is also an opportunity to meet the
editor of a journal where you  may want to consider submitting an article
for publication. See the call for papers:
http://www.igi-global.com/journals/details.asp?ID=34609&v=callForPapers .

Registration for the first event is online now at:
https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/event/description?instance_id=16513
. After the events, the archived sessions will be available on this site
https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/event/playback.

Please forward to anyone who may be interested, and let me know if you have
thoughts or questions.

Warm regards,
Janet

Janet Salmons Ph.D.