Hi everyone,

This afternoon, Susanne and I are off to Europe for the next week, and you're invited to come along for the ride. I'll be attending the UN ICT Taskforce meeting (http://www.unicttaskforce.org) in Berlin at the end of next week; prior to that, I'll be in Helsinki and in Tallinn, where I plan to have a variety of meetings related to local initiatives on bridging the digital divide and connecting schools to the Internet. I'll have my laptop with me, so I plan to blog throughout the entire week. Please feel free to visit while we're on the road:

http://www.andycarvin.com

thanks,
ac

--