I'm having a large group conference call to work on PodcasterCon. We have folks all around the world who want to participate.

I tried using Skype conference call with five people and it just didn't work. Sounded TERRIBLE. Plus there is some difference between the mac version and the pc version.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to hold a international conference call on the CHEAP?

We can't afford a toll free number and cheap cell phone minutes are obviously only good in your nation.

Thanks!

-Brian R.

p.s. we want an AUDIO conversation to record