All of the blogging and podcasting I did at the CTCnet Conference is here:
http://www.audioactivism.org/category/ctcnet2005/

I wrote notes about the sessions I attended and did interviews with people
who spoke and attended. Including: Andy Carvin, Phil Shapiro, and Andrea
I. Quijada.

-Brian
audioactivism.org